A decentralized lending ecosystem that facilitates open access to credit anywhere and anytime based on the Ethereum blockchain. The Libra Credit will be launched in July 2018 with crypto-tocrypto and crypto-to-fiat lending underpinned by its industry-leading credit management capability and distinctive partnership networks forming a world-class lending ecosystem.
SuperNode Community (SNC) is a decentralized venture capital ecosystem. It is powered by a congress of 21 SuperNodes to bring blockchain unicorns to life. Traditionally, venture capital has been a game only for the 1%, the elite institutional investors. Not anymore. SNC is Venture Capital’s solution for the rest of the 99%. We are democratizing venture capital by unlocking access to funding, deal flow, and preferential pricing through our Delegated Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) platform.
Cobo Wallet is the first ever digital currency wallet that pioneers Proof-of-Stake pooling to enable you to safely store, use and invest your digital currencies, all within one app. Grow your DASH, XZC and more by earning interests and dividends. Cobo Wallet currently supports 30 coins and 500+ multi-chain tokens, and the list continues to grow. Enjoy the best DApps on Cobo Wallet, with our integrated SDK users can play all of their favorite DApps from the Cobo Wallet app.
Red Pulse introduced the first NEO token. PHX will power a brand new content production, distribution, and consumption platform focused initially on China’s capital markets. Our vision is to grow our current services into a direct-incentivization ecosystem facilitated by the PHX token, creating a network that connects supply and demand for financial information powered by state of the art blockchain technology.
This is the official Bluzelle community for crypto enthusiasts, developers, and customers. In addition to discussing Bluzelle product, technology and news; we also focus on data management, data privacy and the decentralized web. Bluzelle first testnet "Lovelace" has launched, get access now >>> https://www.bluzelle.com
Everex is a blockchain based p2p and micro lending platform based on smart contract-built stable coin wallet. Starting with cross-border remittances and p2p/retail payments, Everex will collect and analyze user financial and personal data as a basis for blockchain based credit scoring and lending offerings. By implementing this solution Everex adresses financial inclusion, and access to capital in developing markets, including financial applications for Islamic banking.