A mostly unmoderated forum for economy, business, politics, stocks, bonds, product releases, IPOs, advice, news, investment, videos, predictions, government, money, politics, debate, capitalism, current trends, and more.
Conservatism (from conservare, "to preserve") is a political and social philosophy that promotes the maintenance of traditional institutions and supports minimal and gradual change in society.
We stand for free speech. We will not ban legal content even if we find it odious or if we personally condemn it. Not because that's the law in the United States but because we believe in that ideal independently, and that's what we want to promote on our subreddit. We serve the community, we serve the ideals of free speech.
- Share your fascination about renewable energy
- Discuss new renewable technologies
- Contribute news about renewable energy usage
- Meet other renewable energy enthusiasts
- Enjoy our functional design including
- user flair
- links to many related subreddits in the header menu
- links to reddit specific information in the header menu
This subreddit is about the political philosophy. We are in no way aligned with the Libertarian Party. /r/Libertarian is a community to discuss free markets and free societies with free minds. As such, we truly believe in spontaneous order and don't formally regulate content outside spam links and ban evasion for spam (A practice encouraged by site reddiquette).