r/reddevils

184k subscribers


The Home of all things Manchester United on Reddit
https://reddit.com/r/reddevils/
sort by
best match
r/soccer
2m  subs
The football subreddit. News, results and discussion about the beautiful game.
https://reddit.com/r/soccer/
r/FIFA
258k  subs
The front page of EA Sports FIFA.
https://reddit.com/r/FIFA/
r/FantasyPL
172k  subs
A place where people can discuss Premier League Fantasy Football Teams, Trades, News, or anything else that might be helpful for fantasy managers.
https://reddit.com/r/FantasyPL/
r/Gunners
134k  subs
The internet's largest Arsenal community.
https://reddit.com/r/Gunners/
r/chelseafc
147k  subs
A subreddit and forum dedicated to Chelsea FC
https://reddit.com/r/chelseafc/
r/LiverpoolFC
184k  subs
A subreddit for news and discussion of Liverpool FC, a football club playing in the English Premier League. Liverpool are one of the most decorated football clubs in all of world football.
https://reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/
r/soccerstreams
BANNED / PRIVATE
A subreddit dedicated to the highest quality of free soccer / football streams. World Cup Streams, too.
https://reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/
One of the largest Football Manager Communities/Forums on the internet. If it is about Football Manager, then it belongs here!
https://reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/
r/MCFC
56k  subs
A subreddit for fans of Manchester City Football Club. Come hang out and discuss all things City.
https://reddit.com/r/MCFC/
r/coys
56k  subs
A sub for the club that Bill Nicholson made.
https://reddit.com/r/coys/
r/FifaCareers
55k  subs
/r/FIFACareers is dedicated to the Career Mode of EA Sports' FIFA Series. Have a question about how to better your squad? Want to show off your lineup? Share your experiences and help others with what know you!
https://reddit.com/r/FifaCareers/
r/realmadrid
48k  subs
The House of Real Madrid on Reddit.
https://reddit.com/r/realmadrid/
r/muppetiers
5k  subs
Welcome to Muppetiers. Our purpose is the verification and protection of potential "ITKs" related to Manchester United. We will be collecting, verifying, and posting anonymously on the Reddevils subreddit, any insider information obtained through here. Please use the modmail for any submission, and read the sticky. If there’s a 1% chance, there’s a 99% chance of muppeting.
https://reddit.com/r/muppetiers/
r/Barca
56k  subs
FC Barcelona News and Discussion
https://reddit.com/r/Barca/
r/Cricket
146k  subs
News, banter and occasional serious discussion on the great game.
https://reddit.com/r/Cricket/
r/unitedkingdom
257k  subs
For the United Kingdom of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) and Northern Ireland; News, Politics, Economics, Society, Business, Culture, discussion and anything else UK related.
https://reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/
r/MLS
119k  subs
This is the subreddit for any and all levels of soccer in the United States & Canada, with an emphasis on Major League Soccer.
https://reddit.com/r/MLS/
r/hiphopheads
2m  subs
Everything hip-hop! The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip-hop related from your favorite artists.
https://reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/
r/MMA
842k  subs
A subreddit for all things Mixed Martial Arts.
https://reddit.com/r/MMA/
r/sports
16m  subs
The central hub for sports on reddit.
https://reddit.com/r/sports/
r/PremierLeague
102k  subs
The Premier League Subreddit.
https://reddit.com/r/PremierLeague/
For links to best quality videos of the latest football (or soccer if that's your thing) matches on the internet.
https://reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/
r/formula1
661k  subs
Formula 1 news and stories
https://reddit.com/r/formula1/
r/india
249k  subs
The Official Subreddit for India
https://reddit.com/r/india/
r/ukpolitics
212k  subs
Political news and debate concerning the United Kingdom.
https://reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/
r/Fitness
7m  subs
Discussion of physical fitness/exercise goals and how they can be achieved
https://reddit.com/r/Fitness/